No matter the amount, your gift to Huntsville Hospital Foundation will make a difference in the lives of our patients by helping to provide lifesaving programs and cutting-edge equipment. Gifts may be designated for a specific hospital unit or department, or given to the area of greatest need. Gifts may also be given in memory or in honor of a loved one or colleague.
Reasons to Give
- Your gifts will save lives and change lives!
- Philanthropy has supported Huntsville Hospital since 1895, and continues to provide equipment and programs that wouldn’t be possible otherwise.
- As a not-for-profit community hospital, Huntsville Hospital provides quality health care for a service area of more than one million people, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Huntsville Hospital receives no tax support from city, state or federal governments.
- Due to rapid advances in medical technology, equipment must be constantly updated to provide state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Madison County is constantly growing, and its residents have an ever-increasing demand for medical care. Your gifts help ensure that Huntsville and Madison Hospitals can continue to meet the medical needs of our patients.