Generous donors make it possible for Huntsville Hospital Foundation to provide cutting-edge technology and crucial programs so that Huntsville and Madison Hospitals can continue to raise the standard of care provided for our patients. Named for the years in which Huntsville Hospital and Madison Hospital were founded, the Societies were organized to recognize and honor those who set a standard in generosity through annual, cumulative and planned gifts to Huntsville Hospital Foundation.
Membership in the Societies of 1895 & 2012 entitles you to the following benefits:
- Free valet parking at Huntsville Hospital Main and Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
- Free parking in the Gallatin Street & Blackwell Medical Tower garages, and at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children
- 10% Cafeteria discount
- 10% Gift Shop discount
- Invitation to the Foundation’s annual recognition dinner in October
- Listing on the hospital’s major donor wall
- Complimentary estate planning services provided by a trusted consultant on retainer with the Foundation
- Foundation Appreciation Services – special amenities provided for major donors and their immediate family members while patients at Huntsville and Madison Hospitals
Membership in the Societies is open to all corporations, organizations, foundations and individuals who are major contributors to Huntsville Hospital Foundation.
Doctor of Philanthropy
An honor reserved for those individuals who have demonstrated an extraordinary measure of philanthropic support to Huntsville Hospital Foundation.
The Chairman’s Circle
A distinction reserved for outstanding generosity of $100,000 or more in outright or cumulative giving, or a deferred gift of $250,000 or more.
Those who provide exceptional support of $50,000 in outright or cumulative giving, or a deferred gift of $125,000 or more.
Donors whose cumulative giving has reached $10,000 over a period of 10 years or less, or who have made a deferred gift of $25,000 or more.
Donors who contribute a minimum of $5,000 either outright or cumulatively over a period of five years or less.
Donors who have made gifts of $1,000 or more each year. Membership is maintained as long as this condition is met annually.